Once Upon A Time In The Rapper
It's currently starting to rain - the first rainfall since my third or fourth roof repair and I am impatiently waiting to see if this is the that worked. With each and every sound I hear that's even remotely close to that of a drip and/or drop, I'm running to the stairway to see if it's happening again. So far so good but I just knocked on some wood big time. It's anxiety inducing to say the least.
But anyways - let's take our minds off of that with some fun stuff, shall we?
• Tomorrow some show on the Cooking Channel starts called "Yum & Yummer" and I don't know what that shit is but the name had me so intrigued that I had to toss it on there.
• Wargroove on the PS4 - cool. People love that game so that makes sense.
• I just realized two things I didn't put on here - tomorrow is GTA Online's Casino update and Wednesday the PS4 gets EA Access - finally!
• This show called "Another Life" sounds interesting. I think it has to do with aliens and space and shit so you know I'm down with that.
• "The Boys" is another show from Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg just like Preacher where they are adapting comic books into television shows and I support that so I'll give it a go. I traditionally just do not get into super hero TV shows - no specific reason why I just haven't found one I've enjoyed - but maybe this will change that.
• Sugar Rush rules - I love baking shows so I'm happy to see another season of this starting up on Friday/ And that means I'll have to finish up this new season of Queer Eye by then.
• Fire Emblem: Three Houses launches on Friday also and even though I am just not a fan of those games, I'm excited because of the Nintendo Switch. It's literally taking over the Summer - we've got Mario Maker 2 and Ultimate Alliance 3 already out with Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening all releasing before Fall technically begins and that's so many more games than any of the other first parties are even releasing this year as a whole.
• Once Upon A Time In Hollywood will most likely end up being my favorite film of the year alongside Endgame and Star Wars: Episode 9 - that's something I feel confident in saying but this Friday will be the ultimate testament. I truly hope it ends up being as good as I expect it to be.
• And lastly, we're finally getting Chance the Rapper's debut album this Friday and I'm very excited to hear what he's got to offer and how it is going to separate itself from his mixtapes from before. I'm sure it's full of jams and I can't wait for it to carry me through the rest of Summer.
Still no leak. But it's not really raining that hard.
Gonna be a long day.